Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Makeup for sale!

Hi everyone!I'm selling some of my makeup (mostly MAC), anyone interested?
I just have too much makeup sitting around that I will never get around to using, or that I buy on impulse and found out that it didn't work for me. Hopefully it will work for you! I'll post soon with pictures!

It will include:

1) milani wet/dry eyeshadows (swabbed once or twice and will be sterilized)

2) MAC, blue comet lip gloss (tried once with lipgloss applicator (thus it is good as news)

3) MAC, Babysparks (I bought 2, go figure, so I'll be selling the mint condition unused one)

4) MAC, brand new eyeshadow "illegal cargo" (light purple color) from naughty nauticals collection( (once again I bought two because i absolutely love the color...yeah you can shoot me just about now, don't you just hate it when they say limited edition, so you start panicking and you feel like buying the whole store? yeah that's exaccccctly what happened)

5) btw if anyone wants pigment samples of naughty nauticals in bell bottom blue, lovely lily, or mutiny, let me know! (i really can't use all of it) ((1/4tsp) and they'll come in 5 gram jars with sifter), just $3

6) victoria's secret pink polka dot shower organizer (unused with tags)

7) and many more! can't think at the top of my head, sorry=P

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com | Distributed by Blogger Blog Templates of the Fractal Blog Network 2008

Back to TOP