Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Introduction

Hi everyone!

Welcome to Makeup Fairytale! Here is sort of like a playground where I can play with makeup and be a girl! In upcoming posts, you will see makeup tutorials, skincare advice, as well as coupons and discounts on makeup as well as clothing.

Although I love makeup, I actually enjoy putting makeup on others more, and creating a lasting look. I want to be able to make people feel good about themselves, with or without makeup. makeup is simply a past time, a sort of de-stressing time. I believe it is for everyone, both men and women. Makeup has been around since the ancient Egyptians, and I think it's here to stay! :) Now let's play with makeup ;)


If you have any questions, feel free to email me at: makeupfairytale@gmail.com



Top Blogs





Shopping  and Fashion

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com | Distributed by Blogger Blog Templates of the Fractal Blog Network 2008

Back to TOP