Sunday, August 10, 2008

summer!!!



my comfort food: over easy eggs (i like it crispy on the edges but it didn't turn out that way because i couldn't wait to eat it! ahahha) and potatoes (a little salty, of course it tastes better when someone special makes it for you!) :)

lately i've been researching alot on how to make cool and attractive bento boxes (so i can make them for my future kids! hahaha lol that's like in another 10 years or so [hopefully!]) so i went to Ichiban Kan in San Francisco and hoarded a bunch of goodies, they're all super super cute! you basically use all these little stuff to decorate your bento boxes. beware sometimes when you buy bento boxes they can smell bad, so avoid buying the cheap 1.50 one at Ichiban Kan and invest in a good one! (i bought mine on ebay)

here's my first bento box! you like? don't worry i know my sad rudimentary skills , but i'm working on it! i'll post my hoard later on, i have a final to study for!
i hope everyone is enjoying a great summer (it ends so fast)


p.s. if you ever feel like giving up, here's what i repeat to myself, "i am who i am, i live my age and i love myself" or "i will not be vanquished" oh yeah i know i'm corny, but it sure helps me when i'm feeling down.

<3 kimmei


1 comments:

Lily August 10, 2008 at 11:57 PM  

ichiban kan is the one in japantown right? your bento boxes look really cute!

  © Blogger template 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com | Distributed by Blogger Blog Templates of the Fractal Blog Network 2008

Back to TOP