Sunday, August 10, 2008

Travelon Black Bag for sale!

it's brand new! I bought it on a whim on shoebuy a while ago after seeing Vanessa's post about it on her blog, but i never got the chance to use it. If I don't end up selling it I might end up using it but I'm sure someone out there will put it to better use than I will.
$40 or better offer! =P email me at makeupfairytale@gmail.com

the picture below is copyrighted by vanessa garcia ( i was too lazy to take a picture of it, but if anyone is interested in buying it, i'll take pictures)

the above picture is copyrighted by vanessa garcia ( i was too lazy to take a picture of it, but if anyone is interested in buying it, i'll take pictures)

2 comments:

AskMeWhats August 11, 2008 at 1:12 AM  

ohh that looks so cute! i remembered reading the post on nessa's blog about it and wow! you got it! cool!

Lily August 11, 2008 at 12:00 PM  

i think you can try contacting trinh about blogger swap. www.spankedelic.blogspot.com

  © Blogger template 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com | Distributed by Blogger Blog Templates of the Fractal Blog Network 2008

Back to TOP