Friday, September 26, 2008

Drugstore.com coupon $10 off $50 purchase or $5 off $30 dollar purchase





So lately I have not been exfoliating my skin and I ran out of my exfoliating goodies, so I rushed to drugstore.com to buy more stuff and they have a COUPON!

Drugstore.com has a
coupon that expires October 31, 2008. If you spend $50 or more on nonprescription items (like lotions, exfoliating stuff) then you get $10 off (and free shipping!). Now, if you spend $35 dollars, then you get $5 off. deal huh? It's supposed to be for new customers, but if you just make up a new drugstore.com account then you can apply the order even if you use the same paypal address. :)

it worked for me!
just click on the coupon

I got:

1) Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Regenerating Micro Polish Kit (on sale for $13.13) buy
-note: it comes with a
1) Polishing exfoliator which I love! and a 2) Post-treatment regeneration moisturizer (some people with sensitive skin may break out to this but it hasn't happened on me)

2) Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque (3.99) buy
-I absolutely love love love this, I love the minty feel on my face, you must try.


3) St. Ives Mineral Clay Firming Mask (5.49) buy
-HIGHLY RECOMMEND, LOVE IT! makes my pores feel so small.
and of course I got doubles of everything hahaha =P gotta use up that coupon! ENJOY!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com | Distributed by Blogger Blog Templates of the Fractal Blog Network 2008

Back to TOP