Monday, June 23, 2008

MAC Lipstick Haul and Classy Minerals Review

hi everyone, sorry i've been mia, haven't been posting much etc. I'm trying to learn Japanese! So I've been studying and studying :) I actually took it as a kid, but I forgot most of what I learned, so now I'm back to basics...=P

another youtube video! (i was super tired, sorry !) and of course i have yet to install a video editing software...sorry!



Me today: (man i was tired, good news was the weather wasn't super hot today)

Photobucket

I really love that orange mascara "Lashblast" from cover girl

Photobucket
makes my eyelashes much more fuller and voluminous (however it's kinda clumpy because i forgot to separate them, sorry!)

so........

I finally was able to try Classy Minerals a couple weeks back (I am just blogging about it now and it's in the youtube video, sorry for the delay) I love it! especially the:

1) "Deep Coral"
Lipgloss they gave me to try! Check out the picture!
Photobucket
and their:

2) Primer ("Smooth") is verrrry comparable to Camellia's Rose's primer! (It feels the sammmmmme) only $6.99

3) Foundation (I have been looking for my perfect shade of foundation, trying (Everyday Minerals, Madminerals, Bare Escentuals (gag...omg bismuth oxychloride, no thank you)...etc) and i have not found the perfect shade till now! in case you're wondering I'm Medium Light. It's perfect, not too yellow, not too tan, perfectttttt. plus it stays on without melting off my face in the now Northern California weather of (what feels like 100 degrees, probably more like high 90s).

4) Setting Spray: I love it! Feels just like my MAC Fix+ Spray at a much cheaper price. they have a sample for just $1.25, it should last you for a while.

1 comments:

She-ality January 16, 2009 at 6:21 AM  

Thanks for doing a review on Classy Minerals (and for your pics!) I had been searching for info on their mineral makeup for a while. Great job. Thanks again!

  © Blogger template 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com | Distributed by Blogger Blog Templates of the Fractal Blog Network 2008

Back to TOP