Saturday, June 14, 2008

Upcoming posts

will post like crazy on sunday, alot of stuff is happening in my life right now and i need a reprieve:

1) Cool heat fotd (i bought all the colors) =P
2) MAC makeup essentials including brushes
3) eyebrow threading

be on the lookout! in the meantime i wish you all a wonderful weekend and a happy father's day :)

btw if you haven't, watch Love in the time of Cholera, it's about love of course =P, let's just say man if someone loved me that much I think i'd die hahaha

2 comments:

Nichi June 16, 2008 at 7:55 AM  

I REALLY want to watch that movie :/

maybe my bf will borrow it today for me :D

Naturally Jenny June 16, 2008 at 4:55 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.

  © Blogger template 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com | Distributed by Blogger Blog Templates of the Fractal Blog Network 2008

Back to TOP