Monday, May 19, 2008

How to get rid of Wrinkles

Since ancient times, many have searched for that elixir/fountain of youth, but have failed. Although a fountain of youth does not really exist (i wish!), nowadays, with new advances in technology, we are able to prevent gravity from doing its natural work: in essence to stall the process of sagging and wrinkles.

Welcome dremu oil!

This has been recommended by Oprah (I love oprah, especially her book club, always good)

Well I used this dremu oil in the past and it made my skin really soft (but i ran out) just wanted to share with you guys.

When I first received this, I was a bit disappointed (I'm a sucker for packaging, and that little medicinal bottle just didnt do it for me). With that said, I still gave it a try and was surprised at the quick absorption (calming down any irritated areas, and smoothed my dry skin (this was during the winter). I had this wrinkle on my forehead ( a slight one due to thinking too hard probably) but it made a difference to that.

PROS:
1) does somewhat reduce wrinkles
2) very moisturizing, you put it on at night and wake up to a very nice feeling

CONS: unattractive bottle
1) price: .5 oz is $45 dollars, man beauty is expensive
2) strange smell
3) the oil is from the back fat of the emu (grosssssssssssss) so for vegans, this is a no no. (i'm a vegetarian and was shocked to find this out (after i finished using it, go figure =/)

OVERALL: There are cheaper alternatives, both emu oil and other products that you could try (this is the one recommended by oprah, but I think you should at least give it a try once and see how it goes, some places have it scented with lavendar or whatever you want to take away the strange smell.

=P



On their website:

Botox works by paralyzing those muscles
which cause wrinkles. This causes the surrounding muscles to overcompensate,
and create new wrinkles.
Botox causes wrinkles.
Dremu erases them. As seen on Oprah.
Money Back Guarantee.

Dremu Oil:

Reduces wrinkles without needles
Light, odorless non pore clogging
World's most effective moisturizer
Penetrates deeply to reduce wrinkles
Absorbs immediately
Calms redness
Plumps up fine lines
Hastens healing
Soothes roughness

Rehydrates dry, chapped, skin




Want it? Buy it

Happy shopping!


2 comments:

:) May 19, 2008 at 3:16 PM  

hahha thanks love! mean girls.. reminds me of how fake most girls are in vegas hence why I DONT have many trusted girlfriends LOL..Hmm I want to try some of this " miracle" serum..but fck 45? >.<
p.s. I'm a fan of oprah's bookclub too LOL :D

Christiana Divine @ Memoirs of A Shopping Addict May 19, 2008 at 5:25 PM  

great review and i really like the new layout! :) i don't like emu oil too, it's one of the heavier carrier oils and i have oily skin as it is... so you can imagine my dislike in this specific oil. LOL! :P

  © Blogger template 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com | Distributed by Blogger Blog Templates of the Fractal Blog Network 2008

Back to TOP