Tuesday, May 27, 2008

NYX Eyeshadows for sale!!! (Just been SOLD)

Photobucket

EDIT: Thank you everyone who was interested! =P it has been sold =P will be shipped promptly

Hi, is anyone interested in NYX Eyeshadows? most of these have not been used, and some have only been swabbed once.

I have so many eyeshadows I just simply can't use all of them.

Here are 25 of them, I'm selling them all for $50 (so basically 2 dollars each) plus shipping which varies upon your location. let me know and i'll give you a price quote (it'll be pretty reasonable)

let me know if you're interested! or interested in swatches lemme know!=P

3 comments:

(g)ezebel May 27, 2008 at 10:22 PM  

girrrrl, i have about that many, too, that i have never used. LOL!!! i might have to toss them out my car window one at a time to get rid of them since everyone i know already has tons of NYX, too!!

Shen May 27, 2008 at 10:43 PM  

i want! too bad i can't use my CC yet.. :( huhuhu!!

Gracie May 28, 2008 at 6:06 PM  

Oh, wow! I'm actually planning to buy some NYX make up as I've never tried them yet, infact, I've been looking at the website and tried to click on the items that I liked ($536 USD altogether including p+p)... Let's say, I'm interested, how do I pay for them, sister?

  © Blogger template 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com | Distributed by Blogger Blog Templates of the Fractal Blog Network 2008

Back to TOP