Saturday, May 17, 2008

MAC Electroflash July/August 2008

I can't wait till the MAC Electroflash collection comes out :) Sometimes I feel like I'm a little kid who just found out the empty cookie jar is refilled when I hear about new releases. anyways here is information from pursebuzz.com:

ELECTROFLASH

This isn’t flashtronic, it’s Electroflash. Anticipated date July/Aug 08



Mineralize Eyeshadow Duos

  • Fresh Green
  • Pink Split

Lipglasses

  • Cultureclash
  • Major Minor

Lipsticks

  • Fast Thrill
  • Vanity’s Child

source

I'm totally lemming the pink lipstick, whatever it's name is. and the mineralize eyeshadow.

1 comments:

Virtuous Blue May 17, 2008 at 3:13 AM  

I agree. The mineral eyeshadow looks fab. I'm like you...a little kid in a candy store when it comes to make up. So i'm anticipating the new release as well.

Kenya
VB

  © Blogger template 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com | Distributed by Blogger Blog Templates of the Fractal Blog Network 2008

Back to TOP