Friday, May 16, 2008

My Skincare Regimen

To start off, here is my skincare regimen, I'm a big advocator of sunblock, one of my gag gift was a certificate "Most likely to never get skin cancer" =P

to start off with:
my face type: combination skin, not so much oily, not acne prone

steps:
1) Splash face with warm water (this opens up your pores)
2) use Neutrogena acne stress control

blog
3) apply it with a warm-water soaked buf puf sponge to exfoliate the skin

Photobucket

4) then rinse with really really cold water to close up the pores
5) towel pat dry

for night time:
8) i use skinmdnatural (works for me, for others it dries out) or
9) i also use neutrogena's antiwrinkle night cream (works wonders, leaves my skin leaving so soft)

Photobucket

for day time:
8) i use juice beauty spf 15 moisturizer

Photobucket

9) then i apply keys solar rx sunblock spf 30 (via cosmetic database=#1 safetest sunblock)

Photobucket

10) let dry for several minutes
11) makeup time!

that's pretty much it :)


*note: i alternate/change face creams/lotions every month so my skin doesn't become too used to it, also face cleansers.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com | Distributed by Blogger Blog Templates of the Fractal Blog Network 2008

Back to TOP