Monday, May 19, 2008

I have finals! aaaaaah

So...I have finals on wednesday, and guess what, all i've been doing is blogging. so.........I'll be going on a hiatus till wednesday =P happy blogging, can't wait to see everyone's new posts. in the meantime i will be working hard.

today was pretty fun, i went to eat at this Vietnamese restaurant called Anh Hong in Berkeley. They gave me such a huge dish of stuff to make spring rolls because they thought it was for two people (it turns out I ate enough for 2 =P) although i was full, i still had room for dessert (hey my stomach has a separate compartment for that) so i ate delicious fruit tarte with blueberries, strawberies, and kiwi on top. [wish i had taken a picture of it]

last week I made egg custard pie (will make again soon) i'll share the recipe, it's so easy to make and it tastes pretty good.

i'm also a big foodie, so i'll probably post a bunch of food and recipes (i love making sushi and eating sushi

happy blogging!

kimmei

2 comments:

Christiana Divine @ Memoirs of A Shopping Addict May 20, 2008 at 12:16 AM  

oOo! I can't wait to see all your recipes. I simply LOVE egg custard pie, every time I'm in Chinatown I HAVE to get some because they make some of the best ones! And Sushi... *drools* I haven't had sushi in FOREVER! I love sushi. I'm excited about your food related posts. Haha. :) I'm such a fatty. ;)

Christiana Divine @ Memoirs of A Shopping Addict May 20, 2008 at 12:17 AM  

I got so caught up in the food talk I forgot to say GOOD LUCK on finals! Haha. Sorry about that. :P

  © Blogger template 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com | Distributed by Blogger Blog Templates of the Fractal Blog Network 2008

Back to TOP