Saturday, May 17, 2008

Sephora

1) ...well, I applied to Sephora...let's hope I get the job! =P i'm so excited, all that makeup....maybe I can begin to do FOTDs. :)

2) upcoming: my makeup collection, or rather eyeshadow collection: (NYX, a bunch of mineral eyeshadows and swatches, MAC..etc)

3) me rambling: Now i'm just rambling, but I absolutely love the Shu uemura Foundation-Powder Foundation Natural Glow Finish SPF 22

Photobucket

From the website:

New powder foundation developed with anti-sebum and sweat-proof ingredients derived from the deep sea, which preserve a lasting, true color, natural finish in the most humid of conditions. Cover imperfections for a healthy glow and protect skin with SPF 20 while appearing radiant and beautiful. Available in 8 shades to compliment individual skin tones.

Cons: 1) cost a whopping 32.50 to my college student budget
2) and...the compact is sold separately for another 12.50

Pros: 1) comes to a silky smooth finish
2) loves it! even more than my chanel foundation

Photobucket


Flawless coverage is just the start of what this exceptionally creamy makeup has to offer. Innovative formula, enriched with vitamins, applies quickly and easily, blends seamlessly, for instant renewed radiance that lasts, without cakiness or dryness. Unique ingredients offer anti-aging benefits, while moisturizing and protecting against free radicals, virtually erasing lines and wrinkles.



....well almost :) it's practically the same price, just wanted to try something new.


=P

1 comments:

Virtuous Blue May 17, 2008 at 3:18 AM  

Good luck with the Sephora position! I know that would be a make up lover's dream.

And I agree, Shu uemura has some great products (I LOVE their eyeshadows), but not so great for the broke college student budget lol.

Kenya
VB

  © Blogger template 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com | Distributed by Blogger Blog Templates of the Fractal Blog Network 2008

Back to TOP