Thursday, May 22, 2008

Tokyo Japanese Shopping

Photobucket
gorgeous isnt it?
source: www.phototravels.net

this is so random, but I'm taking Japanese next semester. Wish me luck! I can already see myself failing already.

my language capabilities, or lack thereof:

btw: my nationality: Chinese, Vietnamese and French

1) English= fluent
2) Mandarin=proficient
3)Vietnamese= fluent
4) French=basic (that class was sooo challenging in the beginning. apparently at berkeley they have this policy where the french teachers can't utter a single english word, so from start to finish you hear them speak french nonstop, no joke, the only time my teacher talked in english was during office hours)
5) spanish=less than basic (hahaha omg i took how many years of this?)
6) japanese=even lesser than less than basic (i learned it when i was a kid with my brother for several years, i was much better then than i am now)

I'm gonna try hard, so I can go to Tokyo and shop my heart out (exchange rates are very disheartening)

1 comments:

JennBee May 27, 2008 at 11:07 PM  

Very cool - I'm majoring in Japanese. :) Hehe, maybe I can help a bit!

  © Blogger template 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com | Distributed by Blogger Blog Templates of the Fractal Blog Network 2008

Back to TOP