Tuesday, May 27, 2008

My Mac Makeup Haul for today!

i will post a youtube video soon, my first one! ...and I justtt had to screw it up by filming the first couple seconds of myself sideways, bear with me please =P

Just a few things I got shopping today:

1) Bunch of MAC Stuff
-neo sci fi collection, all eyeshadows except expensive pink
-dazzleglass: comet blue (sold out in many stores i heard)
-eyeshadow: swimmer (pretty shimmery green), swish (pretty shimmery green), newly minted (matte green)
2) Kiehls Abyssine Cream
3) Benefit:
-eyecon
-marry up (cream eyeshadow)


random: the best bud just commented on how happy i am laying on my bed blogging (she said i looked like i was writing a love letter) hahaha =P oh man...more like the face i have when i'm eating sushi.

feel free to leave any comments =P

Photobucket

1 comments:

(g)ezebel May 27, 2008 at 10:24 PM  

nice MAC haul!! i am sooo jealous you got the comet blue dazzleglass; i wanted it soo bad, but not til after it was sold out. i do have 4 others, though.

  © Blogger template 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com | Distributed by Blogger Blog Templates of the Fractal Blog Network 2008

Back to TOP